Please fill up the gas tank when returning your car
We rent our vehicle with full fuel. Please fill up the gas tank when returning the car to the specified store, unless you have a special plan. Please bring the receipt of refueling. After checking the vehicle and fuel, the returning process will be complete.
- If you return without filling up the gas tank
If you do not fill up the gas tank for some reason, we will charge you by the distance regulated separately. In this case, you will be charged higher than the average market price of fuel.
- When changing the returning time
If you would like to change the contract after your departure or you can not return your vehicle on time, please contact the store you picked up your car. If changeable, please pay the additional fee when returning.
Additional Liability Insurance
Safety is our number-one priority at Boong Boong Rent Car. We want the right restraint and child seat for your child. We recommend the following guidelines when selecting infant and child seats:
- Up to 1 year old (and up to 20-22 pounds)
Rear-facing Infant-only car seat, Convertible or 3-in-1 seat
- Ages 1-3 (and 20 to 40 pounds)
Rear-facing car seat until the top height and weight limit allowed by the manufacturer is exceeded.
- Ages 4-7 (or until 4’9″ tall)
Forward-facing car seat until the top height and weight limit allowed by the manufacturer is exceeded.
- Age 8-12 (or at least over 4’9″)
Booster Seat with lap and shoulder belts until the top height and weight limit allowed by the manufacturer is exceeded
- Big Kids Need Boosters
The U.S. Government recommends that from 40 to about 80 pounds and about 4’9″ tall, children should always be seated in a belt-positioning booster. A booster seat lifts children so adult lap/shoulder seat belts are “positioned” correctly and safely. Plus, booster seats offer children better visibility and comfort.
Things to Be Careful When Driving a Vehicle in Canada
- Most of the left turn signals are missing, unlike in Korea. Unless it’s a large range, most are unprotected left-turn signals.
- Make sure to stop at the STOP sign in the alley. And for 4 WAY, it goes first according to the order of entry.
- Most gas stations are SELFs, which are serviced by a person at the FULL.
- If you hear a siren from an ambulance, fire truck or police car, stop at the edge of the road and wait for it to pass.